At MyVet Springfield Lakes, we aim to provide a comprehensive, professional, and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in our client’s families. Our animal health care team offers education, advice, and care to ensure pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible. We welcome pets and pet parents from Springfield, Brookwater, Greenbank and surrounding suburbs.
We are seeking a highly motivated Part-Time Vet Nurse to join us at MyVet Springfield Lakes! Committing to around 45 hours per fortnight, you will be an integral part of our close-knit team.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent
- An experienced and confident Vet Nurse with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://myvetspringfieldlakes.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please apply now via https://nvcltd.applynow.net.au/jobs/NVC960-vet-nurse