Pet Doctors Botany provides veterinary services to south and east Auckland, particularly the suburbs of Dannemora, Botany, Botany South, Flat Bush & East Tamaki. Our team comprises of two full time Vets, three Nurses, a Team Leader/Client Relations Officer. We have many long-term clients and we enjoy an excellent rapport with them, and love meeting new clients and welcoming them and their fur family members to the clinic.
Our clinic is seeking a Part-Time Vet Nurse to join the team. Working three days per week, we are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent clinical experience and high standards of care.
- Exceptional nursing and customer service skills.
- An ability to work efficiently and independently as well as part of a team.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Flexibility with working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
Some of the benefits of joining our community:
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
For further information, please visit https://petdoctorsbotany.co.nz/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) is a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please Apply Now Via https://nvcltd.applynow.net.au/jobs/NVC846-vet-nurse