PETVET Lower Hutt veterinary clinic is based in Wellington, New Zealand. Lower Hutt is a riverside and is an outdoor lover’s haven with nature at your doorstep and with the capital city only a 15-minute drive away you can have the best of both worlds! Take a food tour to discover the culinary delights that Wellington has to offer. To find out more about this amazing location, please visit ttps://www.newzealand.com/int/lower-hutt/
We operate out of our purpose built 400m2 clinic with a spacious ultrasound suite, endoscopy, top end digital radiography, two sterile and one nonsterile theatre. We have a solid reputation for top quality service and a strong referral base from clinics throughout Wellington, the Kapiti Coast and Wairarapa.
Our clinic is looking for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join the clinic in a Full-Time capacity, starting August 2020.
Work - life balance is important to us! PETVET has no afterhours as there is a dedicated afterhours clinic in Wellington. Salary is competitive and we want you to be happy with what we can offer.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals in New Zealand
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent (or its equivalent) and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Ability to contribute to a small amount of on-call for Police Dog whelping’s (with generous remuneration).
For further information, please visit http://www.petvet.net.nz/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $100,000 - $130,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.