North East Valley
Pet Doctors – The Gardens Vet Clinic has been established for 31 years. We have a great team of Vets, Nurses and Client Relations staff who work hard to understand and provide the needs of all our patients and clients. The clinic also has the largest pet store in Dunedin, with our attraction of Molly our Lorikeet.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Nurse to join our busy team on a Full-Time basis, committing to 80 hours per fortnight. The right candidate will have a commitment and passion for high level patient and client care and a passion for customer service.
What’s on offer?
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Access to practical training programs through NVC’s purpose built veterinary training facilities
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand
What we are looking for:
- Experience in clinical Veterinary Nursing with appropriate Veterinary Nursing qualifications
- Exceptional surgical nursing skills
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
For further information about our clinic, please visit https://www.nzpetdoctors.co.nz/clinic/the-gardens
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply? Please apply now by emailing Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader via firstname.lastname@example.org