Reservoir Veterinary Clinic is located in Melbourne, Australia. Located 12 kilometres north of the Melbourne CBD you will be close enough to enjoy all of the fun and excitement of the big city yet far enough away to have your own space and tranquillity! Just a short drive into the city, you will find spectacular restaurants situated along the Yarra River, the Melbourne Arts Precinct and many, many sporting events! To learn more about this location, please visit https://www.visitmelbourne.com/
Reservoir Veterinary Clinic is a small animal veterinary practice, providing veterinary service at the highest level.
We are currently looking for an experienced Veterinarian to join our team on a Full-Time basis from September 2020.
We are a close, family like, team who are supportive of one another in every way! We are also Reservoir’s number one community clinic!
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Victoria, Australia
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
What we are offering:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
To learn more about our clinic please visit https://reservoirvet.com.au/
Our clinic is part of National Veterinary Care (NVC), a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $60,000 - $70,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.