Oxley Highway Vet Hospital is located in Port Macquarie, at the mouth of the Hastings River on the mid NSW North Coast. We are approximately four hours’ drive north of Sydney and boast 17 gorgeous beaches, a lush hinterland and rainforest, a diverse variety of attractions, our own airport, acclaimed restaurants, excellent sporting facilities and great relaxed lifestyle. With one of the best year-round climates you will find in Australia, our friendly locals will welcome you with open arms! Please visit https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/north-coast/port-macquarie-area/port-macquarie for more information on our location.
Dr Paws Oxley is a modern veterinary clinic with a focus on providing the best veterinary care to our clients. Our staff have trained hard to be the best in their fields, and they continue to maintain and expand their knowledge and skills at every opportunity.
We are seeking a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian to join our dynamic team.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New South Wales
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://oxleyhighwayvet.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $80,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.