Vetcall Q Store is located in Mermaid Waters on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Mermaid Waters is a primarily residential canal community with stunning luxury homes. Visit Pizzey Park where a multitude of sports are on offer including rugby league and union, swimming, softball, netball, athletics, and gymnastics. The Gold Coast in general is iconic for its fantastic beaches (including Mermaid Beach!) Why not get lost in the beautiful hinterland at Mount Tamborine which showcases stunning waterfalls, award-winning wineries and the famous fudge shop! For more information on this stunning location, please visit https://www.destinationgoldcoast.com/places-to-see/mermaid-waters
At Vetcall Q'SuperStore, we aim to provide a comprehensive, professional, and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in a family. We are committed to delivering the highest standards of care and building lasting relationships with out clientele.
Our clinic is seeking a Full-Time Lead Veterinarian to join our amazing team from mid-June.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Queensland
- Previous veterinary leadership experience is highly desired.
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 3 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://vetcallqsuperstore.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $92,000 - $95,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.