Zillmere Vet Surgery is located in the northern suburbs of Brisbane only 12 km from the wonderful night-scene showcased on Eagle Street Pier. Just over an hour drive to the North is the beautiful Sunshine Coast with 100km of sparkling beaches, surf, upscale villages and a hinterland famous for fresh produce and gourmet dining. A similar drive to the South and you arrive on the stunning Gold Coast with world famous beaches, dining options , theme parks the beautiful rainforest of the Gold Coast hinterland to explore.
At Zillmere Veterinary Surgery we understand the special role that pets play in our families and we are dedicated to their health care. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine, surgery and preventative healthcare, and to practice this with compassion and an emphasis on providing education to all pet owners. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner, as well as for our pets.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon to join our busy clinic, committing to approximately 20-25 hours per week including every Monday, Thursday, Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Queensland
- A confident Veterinarian with at least 3-5 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
For further information, please visit: https://zillmerevet.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $70,000 - $85,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.