Yeppoon Vet Surgery is located in Yeppoon, QLD, renowned for its beaches, tropical climate, and the islands out on the bay. Boasting a village style appeal, Yeppoon is the perfect place to relax in a sub-tropical climate while exploring amazing coastal scenery. Looking for your next Veterinary position? If a sea change is calling you, then join us today! Discover more about this beautiful location by visiting https://www.queensland.com/en-au/destination-information/yeppoon
Yeppoon Vet Surgery is an established veterinary clinic in a great community, providing up-to-date, professional, and affordable animal health care to our highly compliant clients. With the best standards of care, our facilities include ultrasound, digital radiography/ endoscopy equipment and we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs.
We are currently looking for a full-time Veterinarian to join our close-knit team of 4 Vets and 9 Vet Nurses! You will have exposure to an interesting case load, both medical and surgical (including Orthopaedics!).
We will consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
What we can offer you:
- An interesting case load, with no 2 days ever the same!
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A confident Veterinarian with at least 1-2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit https://yeppoonvetsurgery.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $60,000 - $80,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.