South Nowra Veterinary Hospital is located in stunning Nowra, New South Wales. Nowra is a regional centre situated on the beautiful Shoalhaven River, 160 kilometres south-southwest of the state capital of Sydney. Close to many popular natural and cultural features, Nowra's bustling commercial centre belies the pleasant laid-back lifestyle enjoyed by locals. A foodie, nature and adventure lover’s paradise, the scenery alone is sure to leave you captivated. Click here to learn more about our stunning location https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/south-coast/jervis-bay-and-shoalhaven/nowra
South Nowra Veterinary Hospital currently has an opportunity available for a Full-Time Veterinarian who wants to combine their veterinary career with a relaxed, laid back lifestyle by the beautiful coastline of Nowra!
South Nowra Veterinary Hospital is a large, purpose built veterinary clinic established in 1994, which has grown into a popular animal hospital, running entirely on solar power. The hospital is very well equipped with dedicated orthopaedic surgery and cutting-edge surgical equipment.
What’s on offer:
- NO on-call roster!
- Modern equipment and systems to allow you to focus on standards of care
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New South Wales
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- High standards of care with a focus on preventative health
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
- Ability to commit to a rotational Saturday roster.
For further information about our clinic, please visit https://southnowravet.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $70,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.