Blackburn Vet is located in Melbourne, Victoria, 17km east of the Central Business District. Blackburn is a scenic town and is home to many beautiful parks and reserves. Explore Melbourne’s beautiful scenery by taking the River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing River Cruise. Enjoy all that Melbourne has to offer including award-winning dining options and lively social scenes. To learn more about this location, please visit https://www.visitmelbourne.com/
The Blackburn Vet is a small animal veterinary practice, providing veterinary service at the highest level since 1977. With an established core of committed clients, we have a team of 3 enthusiastic Veterinarians, ably supported by our 6 friendly Nurses. You will have a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care and will have the opportunity to advance your surgical and medical skills in a busy, stimulating environment with a varied caseload.
A position exists for a superstar Lead Veterinarian, who wants to continue their veterinary leadership in a busy and stimulating environment. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
For further information, please visit: https://blackburnvet.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $90,000 - $110,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.