Head Veterinary Nurse
Harewood Vet Hospital is a busy, well-established companion animal clinic offering outstanding service to a loyal client base. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time Head Veterinary Nurse to join our busy team. The right candidate will have a commitment and passion for high level patient and client care and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, whilst demonstrating strong communication skills, along with having a collaborative team approach.
What’s on offer?
- Remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- The opportunity to be a part of an amazing, tight knit team, committed to providing the best veterinary care possible!
What we are looking for:
- A minimum two years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing with appropriate Veterinary Nursing qualifications
- Exceptional surgical nursing skills
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
For further information about our clinic, please visit: https://harewoodvet.co.nz/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) is a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter via https://nvcltd.applynow.net.au/jobs/NVC900