Located in Camp Hill, Queensland, Whites Hill Vet welcomes pets and pet parents from Coorparoo, Carina Heights, Carindale, Holland Park, Greenslopes and surrounding suburbs. At Whites Hill Vet, we aim to provide a comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of your pets and the place they hold in your family. Our animal health care team will offer education, advice and care to ensure your pet has the longest, happiest and healthiest life possible.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Senior Veterinarian for a 9-month Fixed Term Contract from December 2019. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What we are looking for:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Queensland.
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 3 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit http://whiteshillvet.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Advisor, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $75,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.