ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE A COASTAL CHANGE?!
Vetcall Mudgeeraba and Vetcall Ashmore are located on the stunning Gold Coast. The Gold Coast is iconic for its fantastic beaches and amazing surfing destinations. If you aren’t spending your days by the beach, why not get lost in the beautiful hinterland at Mount Tamborine which showcases stunning waterfalls, award-winning wineries and the famous fudge shop! Treat yourself to some tourist luxuries and visit one of 4 famous theme parks or visit the glitter strip, Surfers Paradise, filled with amazing social bars and restaurants. For more information on this stunning location, please visit https://www.destinationgoldcoast.com/
A new position has become available for an experienced Veterinarian to join Vetcall Mudgeeraba and Vetcall Ashmore on a Full-Time basis. Working across both clinics, you will get the chance to work with amazing vets and vet nurses while building your skill set and contributing to our fantastic clinics.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic work environment with a large variety of cases across two diverse clinics
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a 482 Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in QLD, Australia
- An experienced and confident veterinarian with at least 3 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For more information about each of these two clinics, please visit https://vetcallmudgeeraba.com.au/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $80,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.