Wallan, traditionally known as Wallan Wallan, is located 45 kilometres north of Melbourne CBD. Wallan is close enough to the urban area to access all amenities, yet far enough to enjoy space and serenity – you get the best of both worlds! For more information on our location, please visit https://www.australias.guide/vic/location/wallan/
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full- time, experienced Senior Veterinarian to join our team at Wallan Vet Practice, Wallan Victoria.
At Wallan Vet we offer modern, professional and affordable health care for all pets. We aim to make pets feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated team of highly qualified veterinarians, nurses and client services are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers. Our vets have special interests and expertise in advanced surgical cases, pet behaviour, diagnostic imaging, and more.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience with leadership competencies
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable. As an Accredited Sponsor our 482 Visas can be approved in 4-6 weeks!
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
For further information, please visit http://northernvets.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $75,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.