Veterinarian - Part-Time
Albion Vet Surgery is a spacious and well-planned veterinary hospital on a leafy corner in north Brisbane. We are a small but extremely passionate team who believe in the best standards of care, and we have a loyal following of wonderful clients. The clinic is equipped well with the latest lab and x-ray equipment, a shiny iM3 dental x-ray! We have a skilled and supportive nursing team, plenty of parking, and a nice big staff area for downtime.
We have a new opportunity available for a Senior Vet to join our team in a part-time capacity. The role is approximately 27 hours per week, with one shift at our neighboring clinic in Camp Hill.
What’s on offer?
- The ability to live in, or close to, central Brisbane, a bustling city with ample opportunities
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience) and excellent conditions
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training facilities located in our Support Office in Ormeau
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunity with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What we are looking for:
- Eligibility for Veterinary registration in the state of Queensland
- At least 3 years of experience and confidence in medicine and surgery
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload
- Leadership strength and exceptional client relationship building skills.
For more information on our clinic, please visit http://albionvetsurgery.com.au/
Our clinic is part National Veterinary Care (NVC), a group of 65 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having an highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more!
We empower our Lead Vets to run their clinics the way they see fit, providing admin support where needed. We don't re-brand our clinics. We empower our Graduates to achieve their goals through mentoring, internships and hands on workshops. We empower our Nurses to support their teams through upskilling and team consulting. Our scale allows us to ensure our clinics are well equipped and maintained, but we still want each individual clinic to have their own personality in their communities. Our Wellness Program allows you to teach your clients about preventative healthcare and build lasting relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a progressive and passionate network of Veterinarians, who really believe in making a difference in the lives of pets, pet parents and the profession itself. If you are ready for a sea change, contact us today for a confidential discussion, via Shanda Woods, Recruitment Coordinator, on 0407 300 263 or email@example.com
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.