PetVet Silverstream is a small animal veterinary clinic located in Upper Hutt, Wellington. Our Mission is to provide our clients and their pets with excellent veterinary service and quality pet products while delivering superior veterinary skills, technology and advice within a friendly caring environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Receptionist to join our team and be responsible for taking care of our clients and ensuring organisation and consistency in our administrative functions. This role is approximately 20 hours per week including Saturday work. The successful applicant must be available to work until 8pm.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, willing to go the extra mile and have an eye for detail. Compassion and empathy for both people and their furry family members is a must. Previous animal care experience would be highly regarded, yet not essential.
- Managing multiple incoming telephone lines as well as serving clients.
- Booking appointments and diary management.
- Taking payments and balancing the till at the end of the day.
- Product sales and client education.
- Computer data entry and general administration.
- Managing the reminder system and sending out client letters.
- Unpacking of daily orders and stocking shelves.
- Ensuring front of house is clean and presentable at all times.
The ideal candidate should:
- Solid reception experience in a high-volume environment
- Confident and comfortable with systems, procedures and data
- Approachable and personable with a passion for customer service
- The ability to work well within a team environment and work autonomously.
- Be able to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and be detailed orientated.
- A willingness to learn and inform our clients about animal health products.
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a supportive and passionate network of veterinary professionals, who really believe in making a difference in the lives of pets, pet parents and the profession itself.
For more information about our clinic, visit us at http://www.petvet.net.nz/