National Veterinary Care (NVC) is a young company but one of the largest players in the veterinary space in Australia and New Zealand. We are partnering with high-quality established veterinary clinics throughout the industry, with a focus on streamlining and simplifying business processes, supporting business excellence, as well as providing hands-on continuous development for veterinary professionals. We put people first; the results will follow.
Due to our continued growth, we have a vacancy for a Marketing Manager to join our Melbourne Support Office and join us in giving back to this incredible industry. Reporting to the GM of Marketing and Managed Services, this role will be responsible for overseeing marketing activities for all of the NVC veterinary clinics, and managing a small, talented team of marketing professionals.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Marketing Manager with 5-7 years of internal or agency experience and confidence directing the activities of a small team. You will be a data-driven, strategic communications professional with excellent attention to detail. As we are still a relatively small and nimble business you will have freedom and support to develop and execute programs quickly and creatively. Your team are established and skilled, and are already delivering high quality communications campaigns, design, social media, content creation and projects, and you will also oversee the development of our new client contact centre which is in the early stages of operation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- a strong marketing communications background,
- confidence developing and executing direct marketing campaigns,
- ability to design effective marketing programs architecture including strategic communication touchpoints and data insights,
- exposure to a contact centre service/outbound communication programs,
- the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders across a geographically dispersed business, and
- a passion for supporting, coaching and providing a responsive service to our business units.
Our Melbourne office is in a brand new location in Keilor Park with a lovely team environment. The salary for this role will be commensurate with experience. The NVC Support Office are a group of passionate professionals who believe in what we are trying to achieve for the veterinary industry, and we are looking for someone to get excited and work hard with us. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply now with a view to 1st July commencement.