Practice Management Coordinator
We need a Practice Management Support Champion!
This is a newly created position to support National Veterinary Care’s (NVC) Practice Development Manager in implementing new Practice Management Systems (PMS) at NVC.
Who are we?
National Veterinary Care currently owns and operates multiple veterinary businesses across Australia and New Zealand. We are one of Australia’s fastest growing veterinary groups, and NVC clinics are becoming the employer of choice in the veterinary community. NVC pride ourselves on being focused on our people, because we believe that providing a supportive working environment will result in superior client experiences.
What will you be doing?
Day to day, this role will involve:
- Supporting the Practice Development Manager in:
- The coordination of onsite and remote project management and provision of services across the NVC family;
- The roll-out of Training Programmes for our staff;
- Implementing new Practice Management Software at clinics within the NVC network – this is truly the cutting-edge of change management!
- Providing technical and related software support to NVC’s existing clinics;
- Assisting to bridge communication gaps within NVC and our IT and PMS relationships;
- Assisting with NVC’s Support Office reporting processes and data-entry;
- Some travel around New Zealand and Australia may be required for this role (availability and eagerness to travel is important).
What skills will you have?
- We are searching for a natural “people-person” and enthusiastic self-starter.
- You must have AMAZING communication skills and can articulate in the written and spoken word.
- A passion for problem-solving, attention to detail and data accuracy will ensure you excel in this role.
- You need to think practically and on your feet (while a comprehensive induction and support will be given, this role commands common-sense, effective prioritisation and a can-do attitude).
- Proficiency for working with new applications and translating technical concepts is required (practical exposure to cloud-based software is favourable).
- While not essential, experience in the veterinary industry, and use of ezyVet, Veterinary Practice Management Software (or other software) will be an advantage for anyone interested in this position.
What can we offer you?
Working principally for the Practice Development Manager, you will be provided with guidance every step of the way as part of an instrumental task-force effecting positive change throughout our growing NVC family. This is an opportunity to be a part of something new and exciting, with future growth opportunities available.
For more information, check us out at http://www.nvcltd.com.au/Careers/
Does this sound like you? Drop us a line via the Apply now link, with your CV and Cover Letter.