Bathurst Veterinary Hospital is a lovely pet clinic, located right in the heart of Bathurst, New South Wales. Bathurst is a wonderful community with a historical city centre, offering a country-town feel in a city that has everything you need to live a charming life. Sydney is easily accessible by car, train or a short flight, and the Blue Mountains are right on our doorstep.
Our clinic is well designed with excellent surgical facilities, two anaesthetic machines, digital x-ray, iM3 dental, ultrasound and inhouse blood. We also have a great pharmacy with the biggest range of pet medications in Bathurst. We cater for all animals, small and large, and are heavily involved in the local horse-racing industry.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Veterinarian with a minimum of four years’ experience to join us in a full-time capacity. It is not a requirement to work across the mixed animal space and we are happy to consider applications from those who only wish to work with small animals.
This position offers the option of an equity partnership arrangement, with a base salary range plus 10% profit share based on performance – that is a potential to earn an additional $10-20,000 per annum!
Our clinic is part National Veterinary Care (NVC), a group of 65 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having an highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more!
We empower our Lead Vets to run their clinics the way they see fit, providing admin support where needed. We don't re-brand our clinics. We empower our Graduates to achieve their goals through mentoring, internships and handson workshops. We empower our Nurses to support their teams through upskilling and team consulting. Our scale allows us to ensure our clinics are well equipped and maintained, but we still want each individual clinic to have their own personality in their communities. Our Wellness Program allows you to teach your clients about preventative healthcare and build lasting relationships.
What we’re offering:
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience) and excellent conditions
- Relocation costs if applicable.
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave.
- AVA Membership
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals.
- Endless opportunity with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What we’re looking for:
- A confident Vet with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- BVSc or equivalent and registration to practice in Australia
- Availability to be part of the on-call roster (allowances/professional fees apply)
- Leadership capabilities and a desire to mentor
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude.
For further information please visit www.bathurstvethospital.com.au
If you are interested in joining a passionate team with challenging and rewarding cases, please Apply Now or contact Shanda Woods, Recruitment Coordinator, via 0407 300 263 or email@example.com
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $90,000 - $110,000, 000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience.